LONDON:  Leicester were held goalless at home by Burnley in an emotional first game at the King Power Stadium since the death of owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

Fans, players and staff remembered the Foxes’ late chairman before, during and after the 0-0 draw with the Clarets on Saturday.

A host of tributes were paid following the helicopter crash which claimed his life, and that of four others, two weeks ago.

On the pitch, Rachid Ghezzal hit the bar and Matt Lowton cleared off the line from Jamie Vardy as the Foxes, who dominated for long spells and remain 10th, tried without success to find a winner.

Chris Wood wasted Burnley’s best chance when he shot over unmarked from 12 yards, with Sean Dyche’s men winless in five Premier League matches.

A poignant video of Srivaddhanaprabha was played ahead of kick-off and his son, and vice chairman, Aiywatt laid a wreath ahead of a two-minute silence, also for Remembrance Sunday.

The club also honoured Kaveporn Punpare, Nusara Suknamai, pilot Eric Swaffer and his partner Izabela Roza Lechowicz who also died in the crash, while a tearful Aiywatt and the squad saluted the fans from the pitch after the game.

Harry Maguire, James Maddison, Andy King and Hamza Choudhury, none of whom featured against Burnley, had led a march of fans from the city centre to the stadium ahead of the match.

Salomon Rondon’s first-half double handed Newcastle a second successive Premier League victory by 2-1 over Bournemouth.

Loan signing Rondon scored his first league goal for the Magpies after seven minutes and then doubled his tally with a header five minutes before the break.

Jefferson Lerma reduced the deficit six minutes into first-half stoppage time against a Newcastle side who had gone 10 league games without a win at the start of the campaign.

Felipe Anderson fired a second-half equaliser to rescue a point for West Ham a point in a 1-1 draw at Huddersfield.

Anderson claimed his third goal in two games by converting a 74th-minute rebound after Alex Pritchard’s first of the season had given Huddersfield a half-time lead.

Luckless Huddersfield hit the posts twice in the first half.

Southampton settled for a point with a 1-1 draw after having a goal controversially disallowed against Watford.

Charlie Austin’s strike would have put the hosts two up and it allowed the Hornets to get back into the game as Jose Holebas equalised.

Sol Bamba proved the unlikely goalscoring hero, as his 90th minute strike earned Cardiff a vital three points against the 10 men of Brighton.

In the final minutes Bamba latched onto a long throw into the box with a spectacular overhead kick. That hit the far post, with the rebound crashing against the crossbar. In the meantime, the holding midfielder had returned to his feet and was in the right place to fire in the loose ball to earn Neil Warnock a victory in his 100th game in charge of Cardiff.

Brighton looked to have done enough to earn a hard fought draw, as they restricted their hosts to only six shots on target despite playing with 10 men from the 34th minute when Dale Stephens was sent off for a dangerous tackle on Greg Cunningham.

Earlier Brighton took the lead after seven minutes through Lewis Dunk. Cardiff levelled on 28 through Callum Paterson’s third goal of the season.

The victory was only Cardiff’s second of the league season.